Conveyance Forms

A family currently in possession of a Health Care / Pension Card or Newstart Allowance may be granted a travelling allowance provided they reside not less than 4.8km from the College and Olivet is the nearest Christian school to their home OR If the nearest Christian school to their home address is at capacity at the required year level and you meet the requirements as listed above.

Private Bus Travel Form for students planning to use the school buses or Private Car Allowance Form are available from the General Office in hard copy or can be downloaded by opening the above links and should be completed by all parents who think they may be eligible. Once granted, the application remains in force until the student leaves the College, completes either Primary or Secondary level, or changes place of residence at which time a new form needs to be completed.




© 2019 Olivet Christian College